HCC accepts application from candidates holding any of the following qualifications, whether obtained in Ghana or internationally.
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
- GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in Three compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in any Three Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
- ADVANCED LEVEL Holders with credits in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least two passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level obtained not more than Three (3) years ago
- ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plus Three optional subjects relevant to the programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and Three (3) Elective Subjects or credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
- MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.
- HND Holders with Three (3) years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirement at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level credits including English Language and Mathematics.
Foreign applicant must have qualifications equivalent to the above to be considered for admission. Their results must also be translated into English and they should be able to read and write in English.