1. PhD candidate, JHABARMAL TIBREWALA UNIVERSITY (JJTU), India
2. ITIL Foundation 2011, UK
3. Cloud Systems Specialist, IBM Africa Technical Academy, Ghana
4. MSc, SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY (SMU), India
5. BMS, UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST (UCC), Ghana
6. Certificate in Computing, Ghana
1. Blended Learning, Cloud Computing and Web Technologies
2. Competent Teaching areas
3. Web Technologies, Cloud Systems
4. Professional Association
5. Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors (IRED)
6. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
1. Kani, A.J. (2015) The Economic Realities Impacting Higher Education in India: Beyond Google Search. Renewable Research Journal, 3(2), 205-213.
2. Kani, A. J (May 2015); Blended Learning, PhD Proposal, JJTU.
3. Kani, A. J (June 2015); Blended Learning, PhD Synopses, JJTU.
4. Kani, A. J (June 2015); Blended Learning, PhD Thesis Critical Review, JJTU.
5. Kani, A. J (Nov 2011); Online Voting using PHP for Higher Educational Institutions; Master of Science Dissertation, SMU.