Heritage SHS Career Mentorship Programme
Theme: Knowing your Future Today: Choosing Right
The Heritage Christian College (HCC) SHS Career Mentorship Programme provides Senior High School(SHS) students and graduates adequate information about programme choices available at the tertiary level and their career prospects. This is to help them make prudent choices of programmes to pursue in their tertiary education. The Programme aims at:
- Promoting self-confidence and nurturing the youth towards identifying their career paths and inner talents.
- Motivating the youth to see the bright future so they can take their education seriously.
The mentorship programme is underpinned by the institution’s core values of Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy which call for servant leadership and giving back to the community.
- A Free Mentorship and Counselling drive for Senior High Schools in urban and rural areas;
- Participating students are linked-up to Industry professionals or the working class and are further groomed;
- The programme scope is entrepreneurship, motivation, programme choices and career prospects;
- Provision of scholarship information, internship opportunities and other opportunities tied to the programme to help brilliant and needy SHS graduates.